Many groups now need the following information before they can organise outings :-
From 1st July 2007 in the United Kingdom smoking is prohibited on coaches by law even if it is a private hire. It is now law that seat belts be worn by all person over the age of 14.
This is to confirm that all our drivers hold a Driver CPC; are Authorised to work in the UK and have all undertaken a Dorset County Council CRB check
International Operator Licence: No. PH0006926 valid until 31/03/2019
Vehicle Insurance :
ERS Policy No. 50002963
Valid Dates: 20th April 2017 to 19th April 2018
Insurance Broker :
6th Floor, Temple Circus House,
Tel No 0117 338 1099
Fax No 0870 197 3315
Public/Employer Liability Insurance :
Underwritten by Allianz
Policy Nos 07/SZ/25792808/04
Valid Dates: 20th April 2017 to 20th April 2018
Mechanical Breakdown Cover : Daf Aid and Scania Lifeline
Defect Reporting System :
We operate a “nil defect” reporting system and each vehicle carries its own duplicate book which may be inspected on arrival at the pick up location.
School/Young Persons' Groups
AN ADULT MUST BE ON BOARD BEFORE THE GROUP LOADS
especially on vehicles where there are internal steps to a continental door.
We would ask the organisers of the above groups to note the following items :-
1) An adult should be seated by all exit doors With the amendment to the seat belt legislation from 18th September 2006 adults should be seated throughout the coach to assist with undoing of seat belts in the event of an emergency exit situation.
2) From 18th September 2006 it is law in the United Kingdom that seat belts must be worn where fitted for all passengers over the age of 14. It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure they do so and they are liable to be fined if the coach is stopped by the police and they are not compliant. Teachers and all leaders should be made aware of this.
3) All passengers should remain seated at all times the vehicle is moving and notify the driver if leaders/teachers need to move around the vehicle.
4) A passenger list is carried with a copy placed on the dashboard of the vehicle prior to departure. This should also have an emergency contact name and telephone number.
5) From 1st July 2007 smoking is prohibited on coaches by law to provide a "smoke free environments for all passengers"
All private hire bookings
We would ask you to remain quiet at the start of the journey so that our driver can introduce him/herself and explain the necessary safety information.
From the 18th September 2006 it is law in
the United Kingdom that seat belts must be worn where fitted for all persons
over the age of 14.
It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure they do so and they are liable to be fined if the coach is stopped by the police and they are not compliant.
Failure to wear a seat belt could affect any claim you may make against this Company.